Cloghans Therapy Centre is located in Castle, Cloghans, Ballina, Co. Mayo near Lough Conn which is famous for its fishing.
The aim of Reflexology and Massage is to bring your body into a state balance and harmony. To help you cope with everyday life.
We offer the following treatments:
- Holistic massage is a therapy that treats the whole person. It helps you reach a state of deep relaxation enabling the body to harness its own healing powers. Combination of various movements used to manipulate tissues for both local and overall effects and benefits.
- Deep Tissue: While many massages are designed to provide pleasure and relaxation to the client, there are some massages that focus on providing superior health benefits. Deep tissue massage is one of these.
- Sports Massage Athletes of all levels may benefit from sports massage. If you are looking for a way to improve your athletic performance, then sports massage may be for you. Sports massage should be an important part of any Athlete’s life.
- Indian Head Massage has been used in India for thousands of years to treat mind and body. It’s a combination of ancient techniques and modern awareness of the importance of and holistic approach.
- On-Site Massage Professional chair massage at your place of work to help make your employees feel healthy and happy at work.
- Reflexology is suitable for all ages and throughout every stage of life. Reflexology has been shown to reduce stress and induce relaxation, improve the circulation of both blood and lymph, strengthen the immune system and much more.
- Reflexology in Pregnancy and Labour Reflexology is a wonderful therapy to use during pregnancy. It will not interfere with the viability of the pregnancy. Some clients prefer to wait until after the twelfth week to avail of its benefits. Benefits include: helps to relieve indigestion, heartburn, low back pain and so much more… After birth, Reflexology babies are very calm, suckle better and are less prone to colic.
Specialising in Reflexology in Pregnancy & Labour.